By Invite Only logo
By Invite Only logo

All articles

What's the difference between having sensitive skin and being allergic?Updated a year ago

If you are allergic to a particular metal, such as 925 silver or copper (often found in rose gold), our silver and rose gold pieces will not be suitable for you – despite being suitable for sensitive skin.

Symptoms of an allergic reaction include but are not limited to:

  1. Redness, itchiness
  2. Blisters
  3. Runny nose
  4. Watery eyes
  5. Wheezing/coughing
  6. Stomach cramps
Jewellery made for sensitive skin cannot defy allergies.

Reactions to allergens will still occur as a response from your immune system. While we can’t be allergy-proof, we’re close and closer to having the best jewellery made for sensitive skin.

We know, it is tough when you have sensitive skin and we understand you are cautious.

You're welcome to read real reviews from real customers about their experience with our jewellery. We serve a large community of sensitive skin sisters (and brothers) and their reviews may be helpful in your personal journey of searching for a brand that works for you.

Was this article helpful?