How do I take care of my jewellery?Updated 2 months ago
We're so glad you asked!
Here are some tips to keep your jewellery shining a little longer:
- Use a light hand
- As our pieces are dainty and (oftentimes) hand-crafted, they are delicate in chain and connections. Use a light hand when putting on and removing your jewellery.
- Refrain from constantly opening and closing clasps to preserve its construction.
- Avoid acidic solutions
- Avoid direct contact with perfume, lotion, oils or any other cosmetic products as they might react negatively against jewellery. To clean them, wipe them down gently with a damp cloth. After, dry them with a tissue to remove any residue of perspiration or grime.
Do not clean the surface of the jewellery design with alcohol wipes, as it will affect the integrity of the platings. In the case that you wish to clean the earrings for hygiene purposes, clean them with mild-unscented soap and dry them with tissue.
- Keep them dry
- Do not leave your jewellery on bathroom counters or humid surfaces.
- Store them in a cool, dry place – ideally in individual airtight Ziploc bags with silica gel.
Always remove your jewellery when applying scents, lotions and sprays – or even better, always put your jewellery on last before heading out the door!
Was this article helpful?